Your order may be subject to customs and duties (taxes) that are payable, by you, upon receipt of the order. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges nor are we able to estimate their amount as they vary from country to country. You may want to check with your local Customs Department for more information or for an estimate of these charges.
Articles in this section
- Is there a settlement price?
- I live in the United States. Do I need to pay duty ??
- Can I pay with my credit card ??
- When will my package be shipped out ??
- I need a estimate / quotation / invoice / delivery slip.
- I need a receipt for an order I've placed.
- How do I know the stock status?
- Who pays the duties?
- How much does it cost to ship overseas?
- I placed an order, but have not received a confirmation email.