It depends on the material, but generally it can cut up to 10mm by repeated-processing. For more detail, please see the list of processable materials.
Articles in this section
- How loud would it be when operating the machine and optional products?
- What are the processable materials?
- How thick can it cut?
- What is the maximum height limit of working object?
- Do you provide after-sale services?
- What are the expendables?
- Do I have to purchase optional products from smartDIYs?
- How precise can it cut/engrave?
- How long does it take to engrave?
- How long does it take to cut?