If the camera cannot recognize the camera marker attached to the processing bed, an error will occur. Please check the following issues:
- The laser head has not returned to the origin
- The material is hiding the camera marker
- The door is not fully open
- The camera lens is dirty
- A camera marker is dirty or damaged
- The camera is out of focus
If there is no improvement even after checking 1 to 5, the camera may be out of focus. Download the following software and adjust the focus. After adjusting, execute the capture function again.
Camera lens focus adjustment software EtcherCameraUtility
Unzip the downloaded zip file and execute the “EtcherCameraUtility.exe” file in the folder.
Open the downloaded dmg file and move EtcherCameraUtility.app to any folder. Run the “EtcherCameraUtility.app” file. (If "malicious software ~" is displayed, hold down command and right-click-> open)
How to use
Connect the Etcher Laser and PC via USB, and click the “Start” button in the upper right to display the acquired image from the camera.
- Turn the camera lens to adjust the focus. As a guide, turn around 5 ° to 15 °.
- Turn clockwise or counterclockwise from the initial position, and turn in the same direction when blurring decreases
- On the other hand, if blurring increases, turn in the opposite direction.
- After adjustment, execute capture with SmartDIYsCreator